Orbis Geographica 1000pc Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- This map was first issued in the Mercator-Hondius Atlas in the 1630 edition, in response to Willem Blaeu. Portraits of Julius Caesar, Ptolemy, Hondius and Mercator ornate the decorative borders. It features an early appearance of Australia's Northern Coastline. Renown for being one of the most beautiful world maps of the era.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.