Candy vending Machine - Super Stunts and Tricks
The vending machine can sit on a tabletop or hang on a wall. A small key allows you to access the vending machine compartments for refilling the prizes.
Explore lessons in physics, math, and mechanical engineering as you build and play with the vending machine. Learn about gears and other simple machines, gravity, forces, motion, and collisions. Try some simple math lessons related to the coins and money.
- Build your own toy vending machine that sorts coins, dispenses candy or other small prizes, and doubles as a coin bank.
- Experiment to make the coins perform cool tricks and stunts in the customizable coin track area.
- Learn about gears, gravity, forces, motion, collisions, and more — even some simple math lessons with money.
- Fun, gamified approach to engineering lessons with a sweet candy reward
- Refill your machine with your own treats and prizes for long-lasting fun.
- Insert your coins, turn the knob, make your selection, and out comes candy AND STEM fun and learning!
- Automatic coin-sorting bank
- Stands up on a tabletop of hangs on the wall
- Perfect companion kit to Candy Claw Machine, a 2022 STEAM Toy of the Year finalist.
0 stars based on 0 reviews