Ask Einstein - 1st Grade Geography Booster Pack
This is an expansion pack. Einstein Deluxe Animals and Dinosaurs is needed and is sold separately.
Ask Einstein is the newest technology in flash card learning. Kids will see a flash card and try and get the correct answer by placing Einstein on the card. If they are correct - Einstein flashes green and makes sounds. If the answer is wrong Einstein flashed red and buzzes. This is a booster pack of 100 flash cards covering early addition and subtraction. Plus, we've included 5 different games kids can use to challenge their knowledge: -STACK THE DECK GAME is a game of strategy and competition -HOT POTATO EINSTEN GAME is a game of speed and fast action -RUN THE DECK GAME is a challenge for every kid (and adult) -TEAM CHALLENGE GAME is a great team building and bonding game -THE EINSTEIN DUAL GAME is the ultimate fast action trivia game The cards are 3.5" wide x 4.25" tall. Great for kids ages 3 - 6, Einstein character sold separately, packaged in a fine color box so it is great for gift giving. Perfect for school, home, or home-schooling!
- SOUNDS & LIGHTS: Kids get instant feedback with green light, red light, and sound effects
- GAME PLAY: Includes 5 different action packed games for 1, 2, 4, or more kids. Even adults can play!
- SET INCLUDES 1ST GRADE GEOGRAPHY FLASH CARDS: Einstein character is required and sold separately
- Perfect for home, school, or home-schooling
- SMART FLASH CARDS: Einstein is smart! Kids answer flash card and he tells them if they are correct